IP Best of the best in telephony
Yealink can successfully integrate two of the most advanced technology, DECT and IP telephony, that seamlessly interoperate, creating a practical and feature-rich device. Although DECT is used to connect between handsets and base stations, the W60B is at its core an IP telephony system and comes with all the benefits and flexibility of VoIP. It supports the most common audio and network protocols like SIP, VPN, AES encryption, and voice codecs such as G.722, Opus, and iLBC. Among others, it can integrate into every IP phone system.
Simple to deploy and use
Features like the Power over Ethernet 802.3af and auto-provisioning through FTP/HTTP/RPS/PnP and the ability to upgrade handsets over-the-air make the W60B easy to set up and maintain. Base stations can be configured to support as many as eight handsets, and further handsets and base stations can be bought and installed as required.
With up to 30 hours of Talk time, and 400 hours of standby time, these handsets, if charged daily and never let you go in a bind. They have a 2.4-inch with 240×320-pixel screen, the ability to cover an area indoors of as much as 150 feet with an outside range of nearly 1000 feet. Additional accessories, such as straps for belts, USB charger, handset protection case, and battery replacement, are available for greater security and comfort.
Yealink W60B Features:
- The Base Station for DECT IP W60B (This is intended for just the Base Unit only, the Handset is not included)
- Performance-driven DECT IP base station suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Up to eight concurrent calls, up to eight DECT mobile phones that are cordless, up to eight VoIP accounts
- Support for Opus audio codecs, TLS, and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Power supply included