Yealink’s T54W IP phone comes with Bluetooth 4.2 to allow for Bluetooth headsets, mobile contacts synchronization, and dual-band WiFi, enabling easy access to 5G WiFi connectivity. If you want to broaden your horizons and share one phone system with a small group, such as in busy environments, you can convert the Yealink T54W IP Phone to a cordless-cordless handset via DECT technology. The IP phone also works with Yealink VC Desktop, allowing you to share content directly from your laptop. It makes collaboration more effortless than ever.
The USB 2.0 port has a built-in USB connection that allows you to make and receive calls from your computer via a USB flash drive. You can connect a wired or wireless USB headset to this USB port without connecting Yealink EHS36. The USB port can also connect up to 3 Yealink expansion module EXP50, programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
Efficient Provisioning and Installation
Yealink T54W allows for efficient provisioning and mass deployment. Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service(RPS) and Boot mechanisms will enable you to realize Zero Touch Provisioning with minimal manual settings.
Yealink T54W Specifications and Features
- This mid-level phone is ideal for managers and professionals with moderate call loads.
- Display size 4.3 inches 480×272 Pixels, color display fully adjustable
- HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic shield technology
- 10 line keys; 16 SIP accounts; 27 memory keys
- Built-in Bluetooth, WiFi
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 1xUSB port: Call recording and wireless USB headset
- Individually-sold power supplies