The Yealink CP960 HD audio system features a 20-foot microphone pickup range. It is sufficient for small meeting rooms. The CP960 offers 360-degree voice pickup and a 10w speaker for outstanding support for your whole team. Echo cancellation technology will ensure you have a better, more immersive experience for the person on the other end.
The phone number
The Yealink CP960 conference phone is more than a phone. With your purchase, you’ll receive a single VoIP account that includes features such as “Do Not Disturb,” call recording, mute, hold, call recording, and the ability to upgrade to a five-way conference instantly. You can arrange re-dialing, adjust volume, or change your ringtone if the one you have is not suitable. There are also connections for an external speaker and a Micro-B port to allow pairing.
You’ll have a phonebook that can hold as many as 1000 contacts at once. There is also a smart search option to make it easier to find all of those contacts. You can also access call history information to help you with documentation and a blacklist feature. In IP PBX, there are voice mail, call pickups, and multicast paging. Anonymous calls are also possible.
Yealink CP960 Conference Phone Features
• For fewer interruptions in the meeting space, use noise-canceling technology
• A 20-foot range for voice capture and a 360-degree level of pickup allows for better group communication.
• 5-way conferencing features
• The multi-touch touch screen of five inches for management
• HD audio has been a standard feature in Yealink products
• 3 built-in microphones
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room Software
• Micro B ports and USB ports
• Android 5.1 operation system
• Extra options include expansion microphones