The industry’s best audio
The VVX 450 is compatible with both Polycom(r), Acoustic Fence(tm), and Polycom(r), HD Voice(tm). They dramatically enhance the VVX experience by combining them. HD Voice provides superior sound quality with industry-leading voice processing capabilities. Polycom Acoustic Fence technology protects business conversations from distracting noises, echoes, and other distractions.
Intuitive user interface
The Polycom VVX 450 desktop phone is affordable and meets all business communication requirements. The VVX 450 is packed with advanced features, usually only on top-end desktop phones. The VVX 450 has a simple, stylish, and reliable user interface. It combines a new ergonomic design and intuitive user interface to reduce learning new functions and features.
Simple deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 450 seamlessly integrates into a variety of UC environments. Administrators can easily set up the VVX450 using the web-based, enterprise-grade configuration tool. Through a comprehensive, standards-based API, the VVX450 phones are easy for IT staff and Service Providers to set up and manage.
Polycom 450 Features
- Polycom HD Voice makes it easier to create natural, lifelike calls
- The 4.3-inch color display provides an engaging experience with visual information at the glance
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance advantages.
- The USB port allows users to transfer data faster using media storage or media applications
- Integrates with over 60 industry-leading call control platforms
- The VVX450 phones are easy to manage via a web-based configuration tool.
- They can also be easily upgraded and maintained throughout their lifecycle.