The industry’s best audio
The VVX 350 is compatible with both Polycom and Telstra.
- HD Voice and Polycom
- Acoustic Fence technology.
They dramatically improve the VVX experience’s most essential component, voice clarity. HD Voice provides superior sound quality with industry-leading voice processing capabilities. Polycom’s Polycom Acoustic Fence technology protects business conversations from distracting noises, echoes, and other distractions.
Easy, intuitive access to the most popular features
VVX 350 is simple to use and reliable. It combines a new ergonomic design and intuitive user interface to reduce learning new functions. The VVX350 is more than a communication device. It’s an IP phone that improves collaboration and productivity at work.
Simple deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 350 seamlessly integrates into a variety of UC environments. Administrators can easily set up large numbers of VVX 350 phones in their organization with the web-based, enterprise-grade configuration tool. Through a wide range of standards-based APIs, the VVX 350 phones can be deployed and managed efficiently by Service Providers and IT staff.
Polycom VVX350 Features and Specifications
- Polycom HD Voice makes it easier to create natural, lifelike calls.
- The 3.5-inch color display provides an engaging experience with visual information at a glance.
- Two Gig Ethernet ports provide cost savings and performance advantages.
- The USB port allows users to transfer data faster using media storage or media applications
- Integrates with over 60 industry-leading call control platforms
The VVX 350 phones are easy to manage via a web-based configuration tool. They can also be easily upgraded and maintained throughout their life cycle.
There are no reviews yet.