The industry’s best audio
The VVX 250 features both Polycom(r), HD Voice(tm), and Polycom (r) Acoustic Fence(tm). They dramatically enhance the VVX experience by combining them. HD Voice provides superior sound quality with industry-leading voice processing capabilities. Polycom’s Polycom Acoustic Fence technology protects business conversations from distracting noises, echoes, and other distractions.
Intuitive user interface
The VVX 250 combines a new ergonomic design and an intuitive interface. It reduces the time it takes to learn new functions and features. The VVX 250 increases personal productivity by allowing end-users to access the most commonly used parts such as transfer quickly, hold/resume, and directory.
Simple deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 250 seamlessly integrates into a variety of UC environments. Administrators can easily set up large numbers of VVX 250 phones in their organization with the web-based, enterprise-grade configuration tool. Through broad, standards-based APIs, the VVX 250 phones can be deployed and managed efficiently by Service Providers and IT staff.
Polycom VVX250 Features and Specifications
- Polycom HD Voice makes it easier to create natural, lifelike calls.
- Color display 2.8″: An engaging experience that provides visual information at a glance
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide cost savings and performance advantages.
- The USB port allows users to transfer data faster
- Integrates with over 60 industry-leading call control platforms
- The VVX 250 phones are easy to manage via a web-based configuration tool. They can also be easily upgraded and maintained throughout their life cycle.
There are no reviews yet.