Give your customers brand new possibilities with WiFi and Bluetooth
Polycom OBi300 is not restricted to any unsuitable Ethernet port. It can be placed anywhere within a 2.4 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz, 802.11ac wireless access point when connected to its Polycom USB Wireless adapter. It can be similar to the USB Bluetooth adapter that pairs a user’s mobile phone with a Bluetooth audio headset to answer and place calls through their mobile through analogue telephones.
Polycom Obi300 characteristics
- 1-Port FXS to connect one analogue device
- Help for the 4 SIP accounts
- Will allow faxing with T.38
- USB port that can use with USB devices and OBiWiFi5GThis allows the OBi302 to work wirelessly!
- Provisioning using HTTPS, HTTPS or TFTP
- Zero Touch Configuration through HTTPS redirects to SP Provisioning Server
- Visual Message Waiting Indication and Tone-based
- Fast Dialing for 99 Obi Endpoints or numbers
- Three-Party Conference Calling using Local Mixing
- Signaling Hook Flash Events
- Caller ID – Number
- Caller ID – Name
- Call Waiting
- Call Recording (From the Web Interface of the Device)
- Call History (Last 200 calls from the Device web UI)
- Automated Attendant (AA) for Simplified Call Routing
- Call Back Service Connect to AA and make a new call or call the number attached to the phone.
There are no reviews yet.